Exhibition: Tuesday 1st May 2018
A flash of light. A burst of speed or emotion. Whether it’s a flashing a smile or the glint of the stars, Flash is a word which conjures speed, intermittence and intangibility.
Photosoc is proud to present its first exhibition for 2018 which celebrates the best in student photography.
We are searching for Photography which looks outside the box and explores the idea of ‘FLASH’. We welcome anything from the flash of a camera bulb to a perfect (or imperfect) moment, or anything in-between.
To enter a photo:
– Entry is FREE
– Photos must be .jpg files with a minimum of 3600 x 2400 pixels.
– No more than 5 entries per person.
– Ensure your photos are saved as – ‘FULLNAME_Title_FLASH’
– Email your photographs to 2018photosoce email@example.com ‘FULLNAME _FLASH’ as the subject line
– the DEADLINE for entry is WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 11.59pm.
The prizes will be announced soon from our sponsors including Georges Cameras.
Entry is free so get snapping and we look forward to seeing your best photos!
Please note images below are from last year’s exhibition theme “AEONS”.